Tuesday 8 August 2017

Microblading Between Denver & Boulder | Reviews

Call today to book your appointment! 303.503.2130
Located near the flatiron mall - Plush Lashes and Brows services your 3D and 6D microblading needs and more!

"I honestly thought I'd never be a person who would get an eyebrow service done besides waxing .... I am the kind of person who hates filling in their eyebrows. It's one of those steps I just could never perfect so, when I found out Jessica was doing Microblading I was so thrilled because she is so detail oriented with the way she does all of her work.

She helped me see what my eyebrows could look like before we even started. We did a consultation, we mapped out what my brows could look like and I was so excited because I had so many fears of looking like someone I didn't want to look like in the mirror.

I couldn't love my brows anymore now, it makes it so much easier when I'm doing my makeup and I get so many compliments from people who have great eyebrows so that
is Awesome!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CGxD2FYUJU

2 comments:

  1. Every morning Kaycee spent 40 minutes even when the tongue to train eyebrows before going to work, sometimes drawing as bold as the two worms on the face. After a year of practice, microblading eyebrows until it was time to start drawing, then walking on the street looking for someone who did not draw eyebrows, Kaycee would like to kneel so that Kaycee can draw, but look uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete